Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

THAT WAS THE YEAR THAT WAS...

I’ve been reading some of the other genealogy blogger’s picks for
their favorite things they’ve posted this year so I thought I’d
mention mine.


The first is something I didn’t even write. That would be my
Aunt Dot’s Memories that I posted back in August. My Dad
never talked with us much about his childhood so getting this
memoir from my Aunt is easily my favorite thing on my blog
this past year.


From my own stuff, I enjoyed writing the posts on Orpha
Reynolds
and on my maternal grandmother, Agnes “Aggie”
McFarland
. I also enjoyed researching the Ames Murder
although I don’t think I did a very good job writing it up.

The one thing I can say with surety is that I can do better and
I have plenty of good examples to follow among other genealogy
bloggers to follow!

No comments: