Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

PAHK ING THE CAH IN THE YAHD

Thomas McEntee over at Destination: Austin Family took
this accent test so I gave it a shot.

Hmm. No surprise here:
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The Midland

The Northeast

Philadelphia

The West

The Inland North

The South

North Central

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


For some reason the red bars won't show but
on the results page the red bar for the Boston
accent is about 2/3 of the way across over the
black line.


I might comment more on this later but it's wicked late
and I'm gonna pahk my cahcass in bed before it's don..er..
dawn.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Bill,

I am listed as having a Boston accent also. The red line on my chart goes 7/8th of the way across...

There IS a different between a Boston and New Hampsha' accent though :D

Janice