Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

BEDTIME GENEALOGY 38

I inadvertently left out the name of Heather Rojo's blog, Nutfield
Genealogy
, in the Poetry Challenge post. I've since corrected
that oversight, and my apologies to Heather for not catching that
sooner!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino of Acadian Ancestral Home blog
has honored me with a Kreativ Blog Award, my third this year.
I'm honored, Lucie, and I hope you won't mind if I consolidate this
one with the two earlier ones as far as the seven personal facts and
seven blog picks go. And if you haven't read Lucie's blog as of yet,
follow the link and enjoy!

Now that the Poetry Challenge is over amd Black Friday weekend
as well, I'll try to get back into posting here more freqently.

1 comment:

Cheri Hopkins aka You Go Genealogy Girl #2 said...

As always your blogs are an inspiration, glad to have you back to regular postings-everybody deserves a little break for Black Friday! You are nominated AGAIN for the Kreative Blogger Award from Those Old Memories. Good work deserves multiple kudos--http://thoseoldmemories.blogspot.com/