Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE: MY VETERAN ANCESTORS

As Veteran's Day draws to a close, I'd like to thank some of my
family and ancestors who have served our country: I've listed my
Revolutionary War ancestors before and these are others who
fought(and in some cases died) in other wars.



The Civil War:


My great great grandfather Asa Freeman Ellingwood
My great great granduncle Oscar Phipps Ellingwood

My great great granduncle Leonidas West
My great great granduncle Asa Atwood West
My great great granduncle Franklin Dunham (died)
My 1st cousin 3x removed Charles O. Ellingwood (died)
My 1st cousin 4x removed Henry O. Ellingwood (died)  

The Spanish-American War
My first cousin 2x removed Hollis J Ellingwood

World War I
My grandfather Floyd E West Sr.

World War II

My Dad Floyd E West Jr
My Uncle Edward F White, Jr.
My uncle Charles Barger
 
Operation Iraqi Freedom

My nephew Paul Skarinka


I thank them all for their service.

No comments: