Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

THE FAMILY HISTORY WRITING CHALLENGE STARTS TODAY!

Lynn Palermo's Family History Writing Challenge starts today.  You can
read about how you can participate in it, whether on a blog or just
writing it for your family members, over on Lynn's Family History
Family History Writing Challenge website.

I've committed to writing 500 words a day for the 29 days of  February.
For inspiration I'm turning to usual practice of taking note of the birthdays,
marriage anniversaries and death dates of my ancestors. Usually I post
that information on my Facebook page and it's usually about direct ancestors,
but for this exercise I'm including collateral relatives if there's an interesting
story to tell.

So, if you'll excuse me, I need to get started on the first post!

No comments: