Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BEDTIME GENEALOGY 3

I’ve added a number of links to other genealogy blogs tonight.
All of them are bloggers that are in the Carnival of Genealogy
#20
and whose entries are fascinating. It’s worth the reading
if you haven’t seen it as yet.

It’s funny how this list progressed. I found the Boston 1775
site first which led me to Chris Abbott’s Walking the Berkshires
and Randy Seavers’ Genea-Musings. Randy’s site led me to the
Carnival of Genealogy and Jasia’s Creative Gene, and that
led to the others.


What they all have in common is how well written they are and
how they present their own genealogy research. I’ve already
picked up some helpful ideas from them.


Now if I can only figure out how to post coherently in those
tiny comment boxes….

1 comment:

Jasia said...

Thank you for the kind remarks and the link!