Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!





Geneabloggers are hearty and active souls and with the
Summer Olympic Games coming up, it's only natural that
there are the 2008 Genea-Blogger Games. You can read
about them here at Miriam Robbins Midkiff's AnceStories
blog.


While I plan to participate, it might be in a last minute rush
as I leave on vacation this Friday night. Let's pretend I'm
training elsewherebefore my event like the Olympians are
doing. I plan to compete in the "Write, Write, Write" category
and the "Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness" category as
well as time permits when I return in a week.


One thing's for sure: there should be plenty of interesting reading
from the participating geneabloggers!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hey Bill... (Off topic) I was reading your 2006 blog, and found a picture of a 'troll' who is similar to mine.
Come on over to my blog, and i'll put mine up! nsuch.blogspot.com

See ya there
Ruthie