Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT GENEALOGY FUN - WHICH GENEALOGIST WOULD I LIKE TO MEET?

Even though Randy Seaver is out at the SCGS genealogy jamboree, he still
managed to issue us a Saturday Night GenealogyFun challenge:

"1) Identify one genealogist that you would like to meet. The person could
be living or deceased.


2) Why do you want to meet with this person?

3) What would you talk about? What questions would you ask this person?

4) Write about your choice on your blog or in Comments to this post."

Now this is a tough one, but not because I couldn't think of anyone. On the
contrary, it's because there's just so many folks out there I'd like to meet.
But I finally managed to settle on just one.

1) I'd like to meet Chris Dunham.

2) As to why, I've always enjoyed his The Genealogue blog, but besides that,
we are distant cousins through my descent from my great great grandmother
Florilla Dunham.

2)Along with talking about that Dunham line, I'd hope we'd talk about Maine
genealogy. Chris has several other blogs dealing with Maine records and sources
such as Maine Genealogy , and Oxford County Genealogy Notebook as well as
contributing to Strange Maine so we might talk about those, and about genealogy
and geneablogging in general.

4) And now I've blogged about it.

No comments: