Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A GENTLE CARNIVAL OF GENEALOGY REMINDER:

I'll be hosting the next edition of the CoG for Jasia here at West in New
England and this is the call for submissions for it:

Call for Submissions! The topic for the next edition of the Carnival of 
Genealogy will be: the seasons of genealogy. Do you spend more time 
on genealogy research in the summer or in the winter, or maybe spring 
or fall? How does the amount of time you put into research and blogging 
differ from season to season? Or perhaps you'd like to think of things 
metaphorically... which season is your genealogy research in? Write up 
your thoughts and observations and submit your articles to the next 
edition of the COG.

Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy 
using our carnival submission form. Please use a descriptive phrase in the 
title of any articles you plan to submit and/or write a brief description/
introduction to your articles in the "comment" box of the blog carnival
submission form. This will give readers an idea of what you've written
about and hopefully interest them in clicking on your link. Past posts 
and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.


I have my post written up already...in my head.  Now I need to get it
onto my blog!

How about YOU?  Send your post to the blog carnival submissions page
or send your link right to me as a comment to this or as an email to the
email address at the upper right of my page.

I look forward to reading what your seasons of genealogy are!

1 comment:

Greta Koehl said...

I'm working on it....