Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

DEAR GENEA-SANTA 2015

Dear Genea-Santa
You've been so good to me in 2015, what with all those free Essex and Middlesex County
Probate Records images and other things on AmericanAncestors.org. That's been keeping me
busy most of the year and I really appreciate eveything I discovered. So I'm going to keep my
requests for 2016 short. I don't expect you to give me all of this but any one would be nice:

-More help with finding probate records online would be nice, especially for Worcester County, Ma. I'm hoping FamilySearch will add more images soon to their "Massachusetts, Worcester County, Probate Files, 1731-1925 " collection.

-Court record files for more Massachusetts counties would be great too, especially for Middlesex,
Suffolk, and Worcester counties.  

-This one might be a bit more difficult: magic glasses. Magic glasses that will let me read the colonial documents with the worst handwriting. Hard to believe that there were people with worse handwriting than mine, but there were, and I need some sort of edge to decipher their while trying to decipher their scribbling.

-And finally, still waiting Santa for that hint that will let me break down that John Cutter West brick wall!

That's it for this year, Santa. If you can come through on any one of those I'll be very happy. Or surprise me, because the surprises you gave me this past year were great!
Merry Genea-Christmas!
Bill 
 
((Inspired by a Saturday Night Genealogy Fun prompt from Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings.))

No comments: