Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

MORE ABOUT THE MOORES, PT2: THE WHITCOMBS

Continuing a look at the newly discovered branches on my maternal grandmother's family tree...

Last post I talked about the ancestors Stephen Moore's father Abel Moore. I was also able to trace
the ancestors of his father Betty Whitcomb. Here's a relationship chart from the earliest Whitcomb
immigrant, who died in Lancaster, Ma. on 24Sep 1662:


New families added to my tree include Hayward from Concord, and Waters and White from the
Lancaster/Bolton Ma. area. All of them have connections to the ancestors I already had from
Lancaster on my grandfather's side of the family.

There's some interesting family stories that I'll be talking about in the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
blogposts.

To be continued...

No comments: